Why Maintenance Matters
Air conditioning upkeep is critical in ensuring that equipment is running properly and efficiently. Your customers and employees’ health and comfort should NEVER be put at risk because routine maintenance wasn’t performed.
AirOne’s Commercial Maintenance Package is designed to keep equipment on track with routine up-keep, allowing you and your staff more time to focus on managing the business.
Take a Look at Some of the Benefits
- Protect Your Investment: Professional maintenance minimizes wear and tear and extends equipment lifespan.
- Maximize Operating Efficiency: Well-maintained equipment operates at peak efficiency.
- Reduce Machine Downtime: Regular servicing ensures smooth operation while significantly reducing machine downtime.
- Reduced Repair Cost: Regular maintenance reduces the amount of repairs that need to be performed, reducing the overall cost of running the equipment. Additionally, AirOne extends a 10% discount on any repairs that do occur.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Regular maintenance reduces the risk of bacterial growth in the air distribution system, helping to maintain a happy and healthy work environment.
What’s Included with our Package
Each Preventative Maintenance Plan is tailored to meet your financial goals. We offer monthly, quarterly or bi-annual plans for all commercial office equipment and HVAC systems.
Our certified technicians will perform a thorough examination of your equipment to identify any areas of concern and provide recommendations for possible improvements. Our comprehensive preventative maintenance examination includes an extensive list of checkpoints to ensure your system is operating at peak efficiency.
Listed below are just some of the key inspections performed:
- Clean condenser bi-annually
- Clean drain lines
- Inspect electrical components
- Verify proper refrigerant charge
- Inspect filters monthly and replace as needed
- Replace worn belts
Why is Indoor Air Quality Important?
Air handlers, if not maintained, become a breeding ground for bacterial growth such as mold. This can cause headaches, fatigue and nausea, just to name a few. This can significantly reduce employee productivity and happiness, not to mention the possible health risks.